What you will do in your working day
Join us as a Finance Apprentice to develop new skills and knowledge, working alongside Financial Accountants and Managers, support future plans and make big decisions, making a direct impact on our business. You'll experience a variety of financial teams, launching your career in the best way possible and learn how to:
The training you will be getting
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Generate accruals, prepayments and adjustments
- Produce financial reports to help improve our processes and procedure.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- While working with us, you'll also be studying towards an accounting taxation technician Apprenticeship (Level 4 CIMA qualification) at Kaplan in Leeds.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any x 3 (Grade Grade 3) Essential Things to consider
Our apprentices get access to all our employee benefits, including a holiday buying scheme, contributary pension scheme, store discounts and MyPerks. This is a reward and benefits scheme that updates regularly with new and exciting offers.