Data Analyst Higher Apprenticeship
The Unilever Data Analyst Apprenticeship programme develops the higher level skills and knowledge required to create confident and capable data analyst professionals. As an apprentice on the programme, you'll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
The programme will include a core focus on data analyst tools and data analyst concepts. Apprentices who complete the programme will be competent to operate in a number of related digital roles including:
- Data Analyst.
- Data Manager.
- Data Scientist.
- Data Modeler.
- Data Architect.
- Data Engineer supporting Unilever to collect, organise and study data to provide business insight.
*Please note that when you click 'Apply' you will be directed to the employer';s website where you will be required to complete the full application on the following link: https://openuniversity.apply.cappats.com/Account/Register?ReturnUrl=/jobs/apply/4Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Can work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential
- Have the ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute your ideas and think for yourself
- Are up for a challenge
- Can use your own initiative to solve problems
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or equivalent or above that include English Language and ideally either ICT or Science
- Have a minimum of two A Levels, a Level 3 Apprenticeship, or other equivalent qualification or experience
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK