Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
ED Staffing are a specialist Locum agency in emergency medicine that has rapidly expanded, winning multiple framework status. Based in the city of London ED Staffing are quickly becoming one of the largest emergency medicine specialist providers to the NHS, so are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join. We offer very attractive remuneration and bonus structure, plus other great rewards and incentives including the potential for quick career development with ED Staffing and share options.
The scope of this opportunity is huge and isn't something that is available within this sector often.
For apprentices we are offering a 3 month probation opportunity and on successful completion you will be given a chance to progress to Recruitment Consultant level with basic and further bonuses.
Duties to include:
- Calling doctors to get available
- Adding doctors to system/portals/following up payment queries
- Chasing compliance
- Other administration duties
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within administration and start a career within the recruitment industry. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
We are a fast growing niche locum agency being an approved framework provider under the CPP and H.T.E, working in the specialist emergency medicine area within the locum market. We offer a fast-paced service providing reliable solutions to our clients seven days a week. HOW DO WE REACH OUR AIMS? ED staffing is led by a high calibre professional management team, that bring with them a wealth of knowledge of the locum market, having a combined experience of 18 years in this everchanging field. We focus on forming sincere partnerships with our clients recognising that providing that personal touch enables us, as an agency, to render a relevant and optimum service tailored to specific individual requirements; in an adhoc capacity or a more longterm arrangement.
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail.
- Good telephone Manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative to learn.
- Good Attitude.
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold A-C grades in English and Math's GCSE's or equivalent.
- However if these grades are not achieved, Key Training will provide support and upskill through Functional Skills.
- After completion of the Apprenticeship programme, there will potentially be a position available within the company if hard work is shown throughout.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Business and Administration
Expected apprenticeship duration