Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
The Unilever Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship programme develops the higher level skills and knowledge required to create confident and capable digital and technology professionals. As an apprentice on the programme, you'll obtain a full honours degree alongside gaining valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earning a salary plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees. The programme will include a core focus on technology skills with additional study options relevant to different occupational areas.
As your apprenticeship progresses you will follow one of several occupational specialisms, each addressing a highly sought-after professional role, such as Data Analyst, Cyber Security Analyst, Software Engineer or Network Engineer. Graduates from the programme will be competent to operate in a range of related digital roles, and be able to support an organisation to develop new products and services and increase productivity using digital technologies.
You will be:
- Working with various teams to provide user and network support.
- Responding to client requests
- Solving technical problems
- Assisting with product development
*Please note that when you click 'Apply' you will be directed to the employer's website where you will be required to complete the full application on the following link: https://openuniversity.apply.cappats.com/Account/Register?ReturnUrl=/jobs/apply/11Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You will have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems
- Can work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills and teamwork, these are essential
- Have the ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Is up for a challenge
- Can use their own initiative to solve problems
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or equivalent or above that include English Language, and ideally either ICT or Science
- Have a minimum of two A Levels, a Level 3 Apprenticeship, or other equivalent qualification or experience
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK