Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship for HR
Our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship will cover a range of disciplines - well give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career with us. Through work rotations, you will gain a breadth of experience across HR Operations, Business Partnering and HR Expertise. You may also have the opportunity to support our factory HR provision. In terms of academic study, you will gain a distance learning degree and youll be supported by academic and professional mentors, managers and an assigned buddy.
Key tasks will include:
- Supporting HR personnel
- Supporting Business Partners
- Responding to internal and external correspondence
- Providing advice and guidance (with support)
You should have a genuine interest in working with people to support the wider business operations. Are you proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved. Are up for a challenge? Can you use your own initiative to solve problems, and demonstrate good attention to detail.Qualifications required
We look for apprentices who .....
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above that include English Language
- Have a minimum of two A Levels, a Level 3 Apprenticeship, or other equivalent qualification or experience
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK