QA Project Administrator Apprentice
Coming from a strong pedigree of financial consultancy, our client is a company making new inroads into productised software. While excellence has always been a goal, their shift in emphasis towards product development creates a need for a more focused role in Quality Assurance and Project Administration.
To this end, they are creating a new Quality Assurance Project Administrator role which will operate across their internal teams.
- Manage the functional testing tailored to specific software
- Providing quality assurance of our product and technical documentation
- Deployment and full product functional testing
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Passion for user experience
- Self-starter who is able to meet and maintain project and testing deadlines and milestones
- Technical experience and competency on basic infrastructure including experience with Windows based desktop and server operating systems
- Understanding and experience working with a variety of web browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Understanding and experience working with a variety of mobile devices, particularly iOS and Android (phones & tablets)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux system administration
- Good PHP and MySQL experience.
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English alongside 3 A Levels (A-C) (or equivalents)Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.