Assistant Project Management Apprentice (Asset Management)
Our Asset Management department are the asset stewards of the asset base for South West Water, managing and targeting over £900 million of asset investment funding across the business.
The successful candidates will be part of a 50 person team. You will work with professionals who are multi-skilled in planning, engineering and environmental skill sets, to support successful delivery of the programme.
We are seeking 3 ambitious apprentices to join the team, learn and develop their project skills to become the business' Asset Managers of the future.
(full Job Description available from Training Provider, South Devon College)Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- The successful candidate will have a strong interest in data analytics and statistical analysis.
- They will have a strong analytical approach to data, data quality and presentation.
- Familiar with Word/Excel/PowerPoint (i.e. sound computing skills) is essential.
- The new apprentice will be a proactive and flexible team worker with excellent attention to detail.
- They will have good organisational skills and develop their existing skills to effectively prioritise their own workload, take ownership of data and information with a strong analytical ability.
- The successful candidate will be able to work independently, taking the initiative to solve problems, as well as being an integral team member.
- The apprentice will be motivated to achieve objectives and have both good written and verbal communication skills
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above
- Two maths and science related A-Levels or equivalent qualifications/experience
- ONC/OND in an appropriate Scientific subject
- Graduate or study towards a degree in an unrelated subject (ie not Project Management)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK