Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
As a Recruiter, this opportunity is ideal for someone wanting to develop and progress in a career within professional recruitment by working in the Scientific, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
Full training will be provided and includes comprehensive workshops from an external recruitment training specialist. There is exceptional earning potential and a great opportunity to develop your skills within the industry.
The Role of a Recruiter
Ultimately, the successful individual will be generating new clients, developing accounts, identifying and qualifying hiring opportunities and then sourcing appropriate candidates to place into these positions. Proactive management of the full placement process is a key requirement.
- Developing client relationships.
- Understanding the niche and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing clients’ recruitment from inception to completion.
- Maintaining quality relationships with key contacts in the sector.
- Sourcing and winning new business opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your career and gain vital experience within the recruitment industry. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
ProTech Recruitment is a thriving technical recruitment specialist operating within the Scientific, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. Since 1988 ProTech has prided itself on discovering the best technical talent for its clients. A key driving factor behind this success has been our consultative and professional approach towards recruitment.
55 Maylands Venue,
Hemel Hempstead Herts,
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Friday 8:30am- 4pm
- (1 hour lunch)
Total of 38.5 hours per week
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Appropriate level of verbal and written communication skills
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ambitious and hard-working individuals.
- Natural networkers and communicators – social networking, phone and face-to-face.
- Motivated to achieve success through their own efforts.
- A bright and enthusiastic nature.
- Influential with the ability to persuade and sell to a wide range of people.
- It is desired that the successful candidate will have achieved GCSE A-C/9-4 grades in Maths and English or equivalent
- However, if not we will help and support by providing Functional skills training and exams
- Comprehensive and industry leading training and development.
- Autonomy to grow own desk.
- Established, highly-respected brand – with ambitions of rapid growth.
- Fun working environment.
- Full and continued support with opportunity to progress.
- Industry competitive basic.
- Market leading bonuses as well as a competitive commission structure (up to 36%).
- Quarterly trips and events plus annual trips abroad.
- Parking benefits for top performers.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Table tennis, Free drinks, fruit and vitamins in the office.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Programme
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Expected apprenticeship duration