Digital Marketing (Higher Level Apprenticeship)
4 days left
Warrior Doors are looking for a copywriter and social media assistant who has excellent writing skills, creative flair and a passion for promoting.
Working alongside our team, you will be involved in and learning skills related to every aspect of digital marketing, which may include:
- Receiving tasks and briefs from senior colleagues, clients and/or partners of the business, interpreting those needs, and coming up with practical ideas that can meet their goals and reflect their brand's voice and values.
- Excellent Writing Skills - Examples of professional work that shows off your creative flair in writing
- A fantastic eye for details - especially in Grammar and Spelling
- To assist colleagues in delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications
- Planning marketing campaigns from start through to completion
- Using social media channels and newsletters, websites and Search Engine Optimisation
- Producing digital content or media
- Responding to customer and colleague queries
- Reading and researching about our industry and gain knowledge of this market
- Obtaining and presenting statistics to demonstrate the success of your campaigns and making recommendations for follow-up actions and changes
- Making the time to work towards and complete your apprenticeship qualification, which will train and qualify you to be able to work in a digital marketing role anywhere in the industry
- Working with others in the team to obtain and analyse the data from google analytics, TEAMS which is the software package we utilize in production of quotes and web site enquiries to calculate our success and conversion rates;
- Basic Photoshop Skills - looking to improve these during the Apprenticeship.
- Good command of the English language - spoken and written
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Well organised - able to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks at one time, and interest in and aptitude for administrating your work. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, google products Twitter and LinkedIn
- Confidence to accept responsibility;
- Ability to put forward ideas and challenge the way things are done.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Lively, confident personality - Excellent customer service skills, and happy to talk to team members and clients, whether via computers, on the telephone or face-to-face; Polite manner on the telephone or in meetings
- Well-presented; Excellent team player
- Enthusiastic, committed, self-motivated, hardworking, and flexible;
- Willingness to undertake all jobs to the highest of standards, including any general help needed in the office, such as tea-making, washing-up and office cleaning.
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Honest & reliable
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C and above in English, Math's and IT are preferable'.
- Looking for higher grades in English.