Quantity Surveying Degree Apprenticeship
Quantity Surveying apprenticeship
Turner & Townsend is a global consultancy within the construction industry, applying technical excellence in their work across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
We have grown to become a world-leading professional services company. With 108 offices in 45 counties, we draw on extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.
Our cost management (quantity surveying) programme operates within our real estate and infrastructure sectors, and our trainee cost managers are given the opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of projects. You will be exposed to as many different areas as possible to support your professional development. Cost Management is vital in delivering the best value to our clients, maximising their return on investment. Our apprentices support the cost and commercial management team, taking responsibility for effectively delivering a wide range of tasks to the highest quality standards.
Opportunities are available in the following locations:
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills
- Clear interest in quantity surveying
- Self-motivated individual with a good aptitude to learn
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially focused
- Right to live and work in the UK and must have lived in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
- A non-EEA citizen with the right to live in the UK and have been resident in the UK for at least the previous three years before the start of learning
- 5 GCSE’s grades A*-C including Maths and English (grade 4 and above in new grading system or equivalent e.g. functional skills)
- 3 A Levels at grade B or above or equivalent e.g. BTEQ grade DDM
Please visit https://www.turnerandtownsend.com/en/careers/uk-apprenticeship-programme/ for more information and to apply. As we recruit on a rolling basis, we encourage you to apply early.