Multi Trade Apprentice
Want to learn from the best? Through an Apprenticeship with Midland Heart, you will be working with and learning from, some of the best and brightest colleagues in our industry! Colleagues who will share their experience and support you on your personal development journey to be one of the best.
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Multi Trade Apprentices to join our Property Care Team based at our Booth Street office, Birmingham. You will begin with specialising in a specific trade and then in your final year qualify as a multi trade operative.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career and relish the chance to earn while they learn in a supportive environment.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience of or a Level 1 qualification in a trade/construction related subject
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Have an understanding of working within a multi-disciplined trade environment
- Have understanding of working with vulnerable client groups
What are the benefits?
- Complete a trade specific Level 2 qualification
- Attain a Level 2 Property Maintenance qualification
- Excellent progression opportunities whether looking to study further or develop in the workplace
- Improved employability through training in the skills employers want
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Structured study time during contracted work hours
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Good starting point to get your foot in the door if you want to start a new career
If you want to stretch your mind to new experiences and challenges and believe you have the vision, passion and commitment, then start your journey with us today. Simply follow the link below to apply and upload your CV and a Covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role.
If you have a disability and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on ext. 5940
If you have any questions about the role, or would like some further information, please contact Saima Yaqub, Apprenticeship and Volunteering Manager on ext. 6002
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.