Apprentice Site Engineer
- A level 3 or level 4 qualification in a construction related discipline, ideally with some practical experience, registered or desire to commence a level 5 apprenticeship in September 2019
- A full driving licence (as will have to travel to different locations)
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above (including maths and English)
- A-Levels, Diploma or equivalent
- Working towards Level 5 Advanced Diploma as a site engineer or construction management
Permanent positions available and the opportunity to continue on the EVOLVE development programme to develop into Site Manager.Things to consider
Driving Licence and access to car required (due to travelling to different locations).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates