Commercial Degree Apprenticeship
Our apprenticeship scheme offers you the opportunity to rotate around our commercial function gaining skills and experiences in a variety of roles as well as studying towards a degree part-time leading to a BA (Hons) Business Studies and professional recognition through the award of Chartered Manager status (CMgr MCMI).
The rotational placements will build commercial acumen with a focus on understanding our retailers, brands, consumers and channels as well as exploring how our category, shopper and MS&P teams support our business objectives.
Roles will include time spent in:
- field sales,
- head office sales team
- Project management team.
You will be given a dedicated Apprentice mentor as well as training on the job alongside your university studies to support you as your embark on a commercial career.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Effective at building relationships
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team working towards a common goal
- Passion for learning and developing oneself
- Passion for our brands and the food industry
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role, with retail or sales experience is desirable.
We are looking for individuals that embrace our GOAL21 culture;
- Purpose Led - energised by our promise to deliver happiness to the world with every bite
- Agile - ever evolving, never satisfied and never standing still
- Collaborative - willing to work with others for mutual success, inclusiveness and transparency
- Positive - quick to adapt to change, persistent in the face of setbacks, always rejuvenating and ahead of time
- Resilient - self motivated, optimistic, courageous and inspiring
You must have a strong academic background, with a minimum 300 UCAS points.Future prospects The apprenticeship will last for four years at which stage it is anticipated that you will move in to a permanent role within the commercial function. Things to consider Roles will include time spent in field sales, marketing, head office sales team as well as our project management team. You must hold a full UK Drivers Licence as will be expected to travel to sites. You must have the Right to live and Work in the UK.