Accounts Payable Apprentice with M&GPrudential
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
Finance Operations is a diverse area to work in, with responsibilities for Data Governance, Asset Data, and Unit Linked operations as well as many others. It is closely linked to other areas of the business, such as Actuarial and Accounting functions.
As an Accounts Payable Apprentice, you will support the payment functions using a variety of different applications. You will be fully trained and supported to use each of these applications.
Your daily duties will vary and include:
- Processing supplier invoice payments
- Working with our Purchase to Pay application. This will involve developing an understanding of the procurement process
- Processing personal expense claims
- Reconciliation of corporate credit card expense claims
- Managing accounts payable queries through a shared email box
- Supporting business projects
- Coordinating team meetings including minutes taking and actions tracking
Providing ad hoc admin support to the team where required