Business Admin Apprenticeship - Higher
Duties will include (but not exclusive too):
- Managing all sales support responsibilities including Offhires, Contracts, Relocations, Service Requests through to completion.
- Managing Hire Takeovers.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction call back processing and ensuring all queries are managed.
- Coordinate with other departments and branches in line with the Company Charter to resolve all sales support responsibilities.
- Answering Incoming calls and managing queries through to resolution.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
- Ability to organise workload in order of importance and able to prioritise workload to line with the business and customer needs.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail will be a key part of this role
- Able to work on own initiative essential
- Able to work independently and integrate into established team
- Have a desire to learn and develop administrative skills
- Able to work under pressure
- have a positive attitude
- be a good team player
- have a desire to learn
- have good communication skills, both written and verbal
3 x GCSE grades A-C which include English, Maths & ICT.Future prospects The successful candidate has the opportunity to become an integral team member, developing knowledge and understanding of the company. Developing business administration skills to progress.