Digital Marketing Apprentice
- The ideal candidate will have already achieved a level 3 diploma or equivalent in Digital Marketing and be keen to take a lead role and develop skills further
- A good understanding of marketing and digital marketing tools like MailChimp etc.
- A creative mind for manipulating/creating images and for creating interesting blog content
- Keen to progress
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent grammar
- 5 Gcse Grades A-C including maths and English (or equivalent)
- Level 3 Diploma or equivalent in Digital Marketing
Full permanent prospects.Things to consider
While the company is fully supportive of apprentices in the workplace, they are seeking an individual that has already gained a strong awareness of Digital Marketing concepts and is now looking for an opportunity to further develop the skills within a fast paced environment.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates