Software Engineer Apprentice
You'll be getting stuck in with all aspects of the development side, guaranteeing that no two days will be the same! They have impressive benefits including unlimited holiday and the opportunity to work from home, so don't miss out and apply now.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll spend the first 3 weeks in Poland learning the website, code and team structure
- You'll be supported in the development of new features in angularjs and nodejs (You will be taught the code by our lead developer and mentored through it)
- You'll help maintain existing code & managing the fixing of major and minor site issues
- You'll work with operational and commercial teams, finding and proposing new ideas helping in startup growth
- You'll build static pages/a/b tests to test different concepts and define which drive more engaged users
- You have had personal or project experience building for mobile, web and email across user experience, design and code
- You're highly self sufficient and passionate about working in an early stage start up company, along with the excitement, reward and risk that comes with it
- You have strong problem solving skills, high energy, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and able to work both independently and as part of our London Commercial Team and Gdansk based dev and operations team.
- Knowledge in Photoshop/Design Programs, Wireframing programs knowledge, NodeJS, MongoDB (NoSQL database), NPM, NGINX, Debian administration or Mocha would be a bonus
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths and at least a Level 3 IT qualification and/or a year's experience in Software DevelopmentFuture prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Shoreditch that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the IT industry and have I researched into it?