Software Tester Apprentice
Our Client, is a systems integrator and IT Business Consultancy.
The role is predominantly project oriented and centres upon delivering successful information systems which will deliver significant benefits to the organisation. We are currently working with companies in the following sectors: retail, wholesale and distribution, niche manufacturing.
- Produce business process flow charts.
- Manipulate data in spreadsheets for loading into a system.
- Produce business use cases
- Carry out system testing
- Investigate issues reported by system users which may be technical bugs or business process issues.
- Understand the management and financial information needs of a company to input into our bespoke software.
- Review a company's operational business processes
- Determine the checks needed to control the business
- Work out the best way to meet the above needs through the configuration of a new system.
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Linux and Python will be advantageous
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Passion for IT
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English or equivalents.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.