Business Admin Apprentice
The Moving Hub are looking to recruit an apprentice administrator to join their team! No experience required as full training will be provided however basic skills of computer use are required. The successful candidate will be placed onto a Business Admin Level 2 apprenticeship.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Answer telephone and direct calls as appropriate
- Receive and respond to email messages
- Manage all online platforms
- Develop reports as requested
- Perform research as needed
- Maintain filing system
- Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary information and that this information is accurate
This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your career and gain vital experience within the industry. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
The Moving Hub is a conveyancing platform designed to help introducers such as mortgage brokers, financial advisers and estate agents connect to one of the largest panel of vetted solicitors across England and Wales.
Over time, we have noticed introducers that use the more traditional platforms in the market growing frustrated with the level of service provided by solicitors, eventually conceding to spend parts of their day chasing up and resolving issues rather than selling to new clients.
Along with the help of industry experts, we have pioneered a platform of firsts. The first to offer referral fees up front rather than on completion. The first to consider the case capacity of each solicitor on the network so as not to overload and affect quality of service, the first to vet each solicitor individually and ensure maintenance of strict service level agreements, the first to offer support 24/7 and the first to offer your clients a way to arrange each part of their home moving journey from surveys to home insurance.
All this being utilised through an easy to use and intuitive platform that happens to double up as one of the most advanced conveyancing case management systems in the country.
Southend-on-Sea SS1 2BB
Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
(1 hour lunch)
Total hours per week
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- IT Literate- knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook 365
- Good communication skills
- Organised, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to ensure work is always accurate and within time constraints
- Highly customer focused
- Great attention to detail
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and maths
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)