Therapy Rooms Receptionist/Administrator Apprentice
ProHealth Therapy Rooms is a professional health clinic for alternative health treatments including Sports Massage, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy, Psychotherapy, Reflexology and more. The owner is also a multi skilled therapist.
Nearest Train Station – Maidstone East.
Bus No. 79, 130, 150 and 506 direct from employer to train station – 9 minutes.
Walking distance 0.5 miles – 11 minutes.
ProHealth Therapy Rooms is looking for a sharp, positive and reliable Business Admin assistant to help the owner maintain an organised clinic. The job role will include PA and Reception duties.
- Providing general administrative support to the owner
- Answering the phone
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking appointments and managing calendar
- Keeping the data base up to date
- E-mailing clients various information when needed.
£3.90 hour – negotiable depending on experience
8 hours per day/5 days a week
40 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Previous administrative experience an advantage
- Well mannered
- Mature attitude with the willingness to learn
- Happy and smiling
- Positive person to be around who would like to be part of a special team of therapists
- You will be the first person that clients will see when entering the clinic so must be well presented and have a positive attitude.
Maths and English A*- C or equivalent
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.