Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Have you considered a career in Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. If this sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
Air Recruitment are a boutique, savvy recruitment consultancy who are on the hunt for an extra pair of hands. The Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer they are looking for will be looking for their first step into the world of recruitment. If you’re looking to join a recruitment consultancy who are pro-active and passionate about their work, then this is a great opportunity.
Air Recruitment’s consultancy focus on advertising and marketing agencies. With new client wins and a busy workload, they’re in need of an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly team.
If you think you’re the kind of candidate Air Recruitment are looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible. Air Recruitment’s ideal Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer will be someone with a great work ethic and career progression in mind.
Here’s what your role would involve as an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer:
- Utilising social media for candidate generation
- Assisting colleagues with ad-hoc tasks
- Liaising with candidates
- General administrative duties
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Selecting candidates from job applications
Sound like the kind of Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Air Recruitment are a recruitment consultancy that specialises in finding the best people for agencies. They focus on agency people. This includes account handling, new business, project management, planning and creative people. Air Recruitment focus on their strengths - integrated and digital agencies. With over twenty years of agency and recruitment experience, Air Recruitment understand what an agency wants.
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
(1 hour lunch)
Total hours per week
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to kick start you career in recruitment
- Ability to pick up new things quickly
- Great written English language
- Great interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel essential
- Confident and personable
- Highly customer focused
- Great attention to detail
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company as a consultant.
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Expected Apprenticeship Duration