6 days left
Are you ready to build your career with a fast-growing international company at the forefront of their industry?
To be able to turn big data into meaningful data?
RealityMine are a technology provider to the market research industry.
We use cutting edge technology to help our clients gain a deeper insight into the digital lives of consumers.
As a degree apprentice at RealityMine, you will have the opportunity to combine real-world work experience in a face paced environment with academic study towards a degree. As part of your role you'll be rotated to gain experience across a wide range of roles, before choosing which pathway to major in.
During your apprenticeship, you will undertake a Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology Solutions with Manchester Metropolitan University where you will undertake a BSc in Digital & Technology Solutions.
Working hands on in the role is a great way of finding out which discipline you enjoy most, and which skills you excel in.
Successful candidates will get exposure to the following areas;
- Data Engineering
- Web application development
- Mobile application development
- Test Automation
- Database development
- Business Intelligence development
- Statistical analysis
We're a fast-paced organisation, we embrace change and stay true to our start-up roots. We want candidates with a thirst for knowledge, a positive attitude and a passion for implementing great technology.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days' holiday per year plus public holidays
- Competitive salary of £15,000 basic per annum
- Flexible hours
- Pension Scheme
- Group life scheme
- Free parking
- Any software experience or data analysis experience would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Any coursework or relevant case studies of projects you have worked on would be beneficial.
- Positive attitude
- A passion for implementing great technology
- Show initiative
- Demonstrates independent learning
- At least a C in English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent.
- UCAS points 104-112, BCC at A level or equivalent.