Apprentice Data Analyst
5 days left
Apprentice Data Analyst role, for a highly motivated committed individual, managing, maintaining and developing specific areas of the school's database data systems and reporting tools, which will improve the productivity, efficiency and the overall effectiveness of the school.
- To develop and provide student performance data for analysis, manage the creation and maintenance of grade sets, mark sheets and report templates for the collection and distribution of data.
- To check interim and summative reports as required by the reporting cycle for the Leadership Group.
- Developing understanding and working knowledge of SIMS and all other data management systems including RAISE online, FFT Aspire and 4Matrix.
- Using Microsoft Office, SIMS Assessment Manager and other related analysis tools to provide creative leadership in the manipulation of data and design of output formats in order to produce valued reports.
- To develop and maintain systems for collecting, collating and distributing academic performance data at a whole school and departmental level.
- To proactively analyse assessment and performance data to show impact, problems and trends, and work with the Vice Principal on resolution.
- To manage the design, distribution, collection and analysis of curriculum choices forms.
- To ensure that curriculum and timetable information is kept up to date.
- Ensure that Government guidelines are adopted for the collection of data.
- Experience of working with performance information, statistical analysis, management information or data collection
- Knowledge of Sims.Net is desirable however training can be provided
- Experience of the collection, collation, interpretation and dissemination of a wide range of data
- Experience of managing a busy workload, conflicting demands and to tight timescales
- Experience of forward planning and organising.
- Experience of working in a school or with young people is desirable
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to think strategically in order to lead and develop.
- Ability to self-evaluate and reflect on existing practices.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proven inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Persuasive and socially confident.
- Supportive of change.
- Able to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Commitment to high standards and expectations.
- High levels of professional integrity, energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- To work as part of a team and maintain a great sense of humour at all times!
GCSE and A Level Maths grade A-C or equivalent (essential)
A Levels or Level 3 Apprenticeship or equivalent (essential)
Degree or equivalent showing an element of statistal analysis (desired)Future prospects Post Apprenticeship employment with the employer to develop and grow with the role. Things to consider The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).