[Maxus Calling] TED Apprentice (a Creative Pioneers apprenticeship)
Joining one of our newest divisions - and the fastest growing area in media - you'll be involved in making our client budgets go as far as possible, analysing market trends and information, interpreting data and using new technologies to help our account teams deliver the best work possible for our clients.
As one of five apprentices on our Maxus Calling apprenticeship scheme, you'll have the opportunity to continue your education while also getting your career started in one of the most vibrant and exciting industries out there!
Key responsibilities include:
- Collecting, organising and analysing data about advertising campaigns, spend, sales, etc.
- Creating reports to help people understand how their campaigns are performing
- Using analytics tools to find insights from online data (e.g. search, Twitter, Instagram)
- Making sense of data questions from clients and agency people
- Finding the right data sources to answer questions and turning client queries into research and analysis briefs
- Online research to find case studies, data, etc
- Checking data and reports to make sure they're accurate and clear
A 12-15 month apprenticeship where you will work four days a week in an entry level apprentice role within the agency, working on some of our biggest clients. One day a week will also be spent in college or studying towards a Level 4 qualification, so you're getting the best of both worlds!
Not only will you receive a starting salary of £17,500 and the qualification, you'll have access to all the great benefits that come as an employee of Maxus. These include subsidised gym membership and ski trip, £250 ‘For Growth Fund, two hours a week for exercise time, regular agency parties and events, 26 days paid holiday over 12 months and free breakfast in the office every day.
The scheme is tailored to you:
- Training and development plan tailored to you
- A strong support team guiding you through
- GroupM training and workshops
- A dedicated assessor from our apprentice partners to monitor and help you progress with your qualification
We aren't interested in what results you have, what qualifications or work experience you may have - the most important part of succeeding at Maxus comes down to who you are as a person and if you have that special something that makes a Maxus person tick.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Highly organised and efficient - strong admin and implementation skills are a must
- Good understanding of social media
- Strong written and communication skills
- Creative and able / willing to communicate creative ideas
- Basic understanding of how the media and advertising industries work
- Basic understanding of the role of a media agency within communications
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Inquisitive and willing to learn (thirst for knowledge)
- Demonstrates the ability to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Highly organised and eager to learn
- Friendly and sociable
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 5 grade A*- C GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths
- A levels desirable but not essential