Higher Apprentice Operations Management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented
- You will have 5 GCSEs including English and maths at Grade C or above plus 80 UCAS points or equivalent at A /AS level
- A career at Tarmac isn't just a job, it's a chance to shape the world we live in. Our apprenticeship programmes provide relevant, practical experience, first class learning and development, and outstanding support. Tailor-made for ambitious individuals who are determined to make their mark.
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. By joining our team as a Mechanical or Electrical Apprentice you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Training and development opportunities
Please ensure that you have sustainable travel options to the company's apprenticeship location.
Please also be aware that you will be required to take drugs and alcohol testing.
Please note that this training will be delivered by University of Derby.