Higher Apprentice Supervisor
As our ideal Higher Apprentice Supervisor you will need to be:
- Well organised
Applicants need to be enthusiastic, well organised, self motivated, and punctual. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team and have:
- A passion for safety
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Teamwork ethos
- Organisational ability
- IT skill
- Drive and ambition to succeed
You will have 5 GCSEs including English and maths at Grade C or above plus 80 UCAS points or equivalent at A/AS level.Future prospects
A career at Tarmac isn't just a job, it's a chance to shape the world we live in. Our apprenticeship programmes provide relevant, hands on experience, first class learning and development, and outstanding support. Tailor-made for ambitious individuals who are determined to make their mark.
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. By joining our team as a Mechanical or Electrical Apprentice you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Training and development opportunities
Please ensure that you have sustainable travel options to the company's apprenticeship location.
Please also be aware that you will be required to take drugs and alcohol testing.
Please note that this training will be delivered by University of Derby.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates