Software Developer Apprentice
From this apprenticeship, you will have moved on from having general knowledge of the industry to have more specialised skills that are wanted by employers. Don't miss out on the chance to work for a huge company and apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be involved with software deployment and full product functional testing
- You'll help with content management and creating documentation
- You'll be requirements gathering
- You'll maintain project and testing deadlines
- You'll be dealing with requests from internal staff.
- You have some prior knowledge/experience with content management systems
- You have the ability to suggest creative solutions to possible problems
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths and you have 2 A-Levels (or equivalent) which should include ICT.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Preston that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the IT industry and have I researched into it? The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).