PR Apprentice (Level 4)
4 days left
You will have a wide range of responsibilities which will include supplying publicity materials to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, agencies and internal departments in line with relevant Global, EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Asia) and UK publicity strategies.
You will also assist with publicity briefings and meetings and support the Senior Publicity Manager, Warner Home Entertainment UK and the wider Publicity Team, as and when required, on a wide variety of departmental objectives.Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the Senior Publicity Manager in the daily briefing, management and monitoring of WBIE UK Publicity agencies and campaigns, with a focus on games content and social media activity.
- Assist in the collation of materials for Videogames titles.
- Work with the Senior Publicity Manager to maintain press asset, clippings, coverage and media contact databases.
- Work with the Senior Publicity Manager to maintain the WB Games UK online press office
- Analyse and report on WBIE competitor publicity campaigns.
- Assist the Senior Publicity Manager and/or agencies with relevant events, press tours and junkets.
- Assist the Senior Publicity Manager to review and evaluate all relevant publicity campaigns and their effectiveness.
- Assist the Senior Publicity Manager to manage WB Games UK social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Telephone and email follow ups of asset blasts and press releases.
- Provide general ad-hoc day-today support to the WBIE UK Publicity team as and when required, including research, compiling presentations and distribution of materials.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from the press and general public, when trained.
- Take notes during meetings and type up minutes and actions points for attendees.
- Assist the WBIE Publicity team and/or agencies with events and junkets.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience of using databases such as Access would be preferred.
- Must be well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritize workload effectively.
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and able to cope with a number of varying tasks and different people at one time in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be able to provide thoughtful reviews and summaries of tasks assigned.
- Must be self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must have a keen interest in gaming, film, TV and technology.
- Must have a good understanding of the media landscape for entertainment coverage, across print, online and broadcast.
- Must have a good understanding of social media and emerging digital media.
- Must be a team player and able to work within a matrix organization.
- Must have the ability to stay cheerful in the face of work pressure.
- Must be a star performer to be part of this star team!
- Minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent
- GCSE A*- C or equivalent in Maths & English