Customer Support Apprentice
You will be the first point of contact for all customers and visitors. You must be polite, well presented and a good communicator with a cheerful disposition.
As our Customer Support apprentice you will:
- First point of contact for all incoming calls
- Assisting the Office Manager along with other members of the team
- Booking in works when asked to by contract administrators
- Sourcing and purchasing materials/goods when asked
- Managing a log for all credit card purchases
- Keeping client’s spreadsheet up to date
- Creating work reports and uploading them to client’s portals
- Putting quotations together on behalf of our M.D.
- Keeping a log of Operatives annual leave & sickness on a weekly basis
- Assisting with supplier/subcontractors invoice
- Creating a work sheet and uploading to impact
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
C&R Building Solutions has been established since December 2016, in that time the company has grown rapidly due to building strong and trusted relationships with various clients within the Social Housing & Property Maintenance sector. We are passionate about providing a quality and reliable service to our Clients & their residents. We are currently covering Hertfordshire, Essex, London and surrounding areas.
Our Managing Director has been working within the Building & Roofing industry for the last 15 years, he has a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer new and existing clients. We work closely with Project/Contract Managers and Supervisors to ensure works are being carried out cost effectively and to the highest standard possible.
We have experience in assisting our Clients with Planned/Cyclical programmes, Day to Day Responsive repairs, Structural repairs and emergency response repairs. We would be happy to discuss any works or programmes you may need assistance with.
Building B John Tate Road, Hertford, SG13 7YH
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
- 40 hours per week
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent telephone and written communications skills
- Computer literacy using Microsoft office
- Excellent organisation skills
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades A-C/9-4 or equivalent in English and Maths.
- However, if these grades are not achieved we will provide Functional Skills training and support in these subjects.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (If required)
Customer service practitioner