Network Engineer Apprentice
As Baruch's Network Engineer Apprentice, you'll be surrounded by those that are experts in their field working in an environment that is buzzing with creativity. Don't miss out on the chance to be involved with first line support, server builds and support infrastructure as well as great customer service and so much more!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be providing first line technical support for hardware, software and network
- You'll respond to user queries concerning data, functionality and system performance
- You'll configure and maintain all software applications
- You'll provide support for infrastructure including Microsoft Windows servers and Cisco/HP network equipment
- You'll support server builds, configuration, administration and maintenance
- You'll monitor the efficiency of networks
- You have excellent verbal and written skills
- You have a passion and knowledge of IT
- ou have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You're highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Edmonton that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the IT industry and have I researched into it?