Finance Apprentice (CIMA Level 4) with Mondelez International
3 days left
Working in Finance in Bournville - you will gain experience across multiple areas of the function during a 2 year apprenticeship. You will support our UK finance team to provide decision support and analysis working alongside our commercial finance team, our manufacturing finance team & our financial accounting team, also helping to ensure we meet our financial control and statutory requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist with our document control processes to ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Support the statutory accounting team with document control & review of subsidiary customer structure
- Support the Accounts Payable quality assurance process
- Compile regular Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Support with intercompany workflow - preparation of pension recharges and any other adhoc requests in workflow
Commercial Finance / Financial Planning & Analysis
- Work with the sales finance teams to improve the visibility of net revenue drivers, including customer level gross to net investment analysis, net revenue per tonne, etc
- Support the commercial finance team to compile appropriate budget targets at a customer level by category to drive ongoing performance management
- Work with our Category Finance teams during the AC (budget) processes including year end rebase & major forecasts to ensure that the revenue, profit & A&C (marketing) spend projection are accurately reflected in FIT (reporting system) by brand.
- Support Category Finance Analysts to compile New Product Development & other project evaluations as required, making recommendations as to next steps.
- Support our Sales Finance teams to manage Audit queries, balance sheet management and other Year End workload.
- Generate timely management information for our business partners by pulling together weekly & monthly reports, generating accurate KPI's, and downloading data from SAP for analysis.
- Support the manufacturing finance team to audit the factory Engineering Stores to ensure we are accurately managing our inventory in line with internal controls & in line with Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Support the manufacturing finance team with month end & ad hoc labour analyses & journal preparation as required General
- Any other tasks or analyses requested by line manager or key business partners
Business acumen, IT, Excel.Personal qualities
- Desire to work within a commercial or operational finance environment, preferably within an FMCG company.
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility and positive approach
- Geographical mobility for future opportunities.
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Opportunity of a permanent contract & funding for full CIMA qualification, with opportunities both in UK & Internationally. Company Pension and flexible benefits.