Graduate CRM Analyst
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate with an interest in pursuing a career in marketing or analytics, working with large data sets to support the business in their customer retention goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with our product marketing teams to understand their requirements and turn their briefs into multi-channel communication plans.
- Understand the data we have available within our single view and be able to turn that into targeted and personalised data selections for each communication.
- Utilise CRM tools available (IBM Unica and SQL developer) to build out accurate and measurable data selections for both real time, batch and customer journey program communications.
- Adhere to our quality control processes to ensure accurate and efficient delivery of data.
- Manage the daily delivery of data for marketing campaigns across all of SB&G's products
- Responding to customer queries, identifying the appropriate course of action based on the data available.
In order to be successful the candidate should:
- be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- be highly organised & process driven
- be adept at managing multiple tasks at once, prioritising on the fly
- be inquisitive and enjoy finding solutions to problems
- be an articulate, team-player who can work with multiple teams in a collaborative manner
Education and/or Relevant Experience:
- Marketing or Math's degree
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly, able to deal with a diverse range of personalities and opinions
- Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.