Data Analyst Apprentice
If you're looking to become specialised in data, then this is the apprenticeship for you. They are many great benefits working for ComplyAdvantage including ping pong and meal tickets!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll maintain integrity and cleanliness of our customer data (currently using SugarCRM).
- You'll perform data collection to acquire new leads by segment utilising a combination of manual and automated techniques.
- You'll be producing monthly, weekly and daily reports on status of our database by regions and segment.
- You'll assist, as required, with demand generation campaigns in a variety of inbound and outbound marketing channels including email marketing, digital advertising, lead nurture programs, etc.
- You have experience in a role working with customer/lead data.
- You have experience with database management functions, including list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, tagging, custom report creation and import/export of CRM data.
- You have experience with Excel or Sheets and a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, SugarCRM, Dynamic, HubSpot etc.)
- You have a basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Great English communication skills (written and spoken)
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths plus a Level 3 IT qualification and/or a year's experience in the field.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Notting Hill that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the Data industry and have I researched into it? The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).