Apprentice Data Analyst
You'll be given the opportunity to become an expert in data, and will constantly be able to practise your IT skills.
This is a great environment to learn and develop in, as the team are completely supportive in you becoming a vital member of the team.
You must be numerically talented and have experience in financial analysis and interpretive techniques.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be supporting conversations with stakeholders and be providing accurate information to users
- You'll be analysing data sets, business intelligence reports and dashboards
- You'll establish intuitive reporting methodologies using Power BI and perform ad-hoc market analysis as required
- You'll work between Sales and Marketing, to ensure sales agent activity are directed towards areas of maximum profitable revenue
- You'll work with key customers to understand their reporting needs and provide pro-active solutions
- You'll work in conjunction with the CRM team to develop data analytics processes
- You'll be supported in the development of reports using internal reporting systems
- You'll be producing of regular MI reports
- If you have Statistical, Data, and Trend analysis
- You have knowledge of ETL process and are competent in MS Office
- You can translate data findings and sets into business insight and intelligence and actionable insights
- You have the ability to move between tasks, from large business critical projects to small day to day issues
- You enjoy working to key deadlines and thrives on creating order and structure where none exists
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to M20 2LY that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the Data industry and have I researched into it? The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).