Digital and Social Media Apprentice - Level 4
Weekly wage £180.00
Working week Monday-Friday 08:30am - 5:00pm Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 14 Aug 2017 Date posted 25 Apr 2017 Distance 174.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001215606 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Already completed a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
- Good communication both written and over the phone is essential
- Excellent Teamwork skills - you'll be part of a ‘hub' of people, working together to produce great work and share ideas
- An understanding of Google AdWords and SEO
- Ability to analyse data
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office, Internet and Social Media Platforms
- Dedication - It'll be a steep learning curve, but you'll love it!
- Reliability - You'll be expected to arrive on time and take specific breaks and lunch times, just as everyone in the office does.
- Good interpersonal skills - You'll need to be able to talk to clients and the rest of the team.
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager to Learn -You'll be expected to ask questions; the team are friendly and happy to teach you all about their world!
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)Future prospects A full-time position will be offered to the right person on completion of the qualification Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.