Digital and Social Media Apprentice - Level 4
DO YOU LOVE Social Media and Marketing? Lawrence Davis are after a social media savvy apprentice who is passionate and looking to get ahead. If you like the sound of lots of rewards and incentives APPLY NOW to see if you have what it takes to join the team
With training duties will include:
- PPC Campaign Execution -Building, implementing and optimising ppc campaigns on the Google AdWords platform. Under direction, you will be responsible for managing online marketing campaigns for customers and ensuring they deliver positive results for their business.
- Research work and outreach -Under direction you will research, source and manage relationships with websites & their publishers that can assist Lawrence Davis in their marketing goals. Identifying influential blogs/sites and social media accounts that would be worth targeting to help promote Lawrence Davis and their clients
- Client Account Management -You will work towards managing your own small portfolio of clients over time.
- Social Media Management -After training, you will assist in managing the social media accounts with the goal of growing followers and engaging with them.
- Content production -Assisting in producing content to be published internally and externally. Learning how to optimise article content & structure in different scenarios.
- Reporting -Assisting in compilation of reports outlining monthly activities to be sent to clients.
- Competitor Analysis -identifying what clients business competitors are doing differently online and suggesting ways of improving their strategy based on this information.
- Already completed a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
- Good communication both written and over the phone is essential
- Excellent Teamwork skills - you'll be part of a ‘hub' of people, working together to produce great work and share ideas
- An understanding of Google AdWords and SEO
- Ability to analyse data
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office, Internet and Social Media Platforms
- Dedication - It'll be a steep learning curve, but you'll love it!
- Reliability - You'll be expected to arrive on time and take specific breaks and lunch times, just as everyone in the office does.
- Good interpersonal skills - You'll need to be able to talk to clients and the rest of the team.
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager to Learn -You'll be expected to ask questions; the team are friendly and happy to teach you all about their world!
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)Future prospects A full-time position will be offered to the right person on completion of the qualification Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.