Database Administration Apprentice - 10781
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in digital services.
As a Database Administration Apprentice, you will:
- Look to you to provide day-to-day support for our clients' managed databases.
- Provide health checks, updates and patches.
- Analyse and resolve potentially major issues.
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
- 5 GSCE's grades A-C or equivalent, including Maths & English