Digital Marketing Apprentice
6 days left
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The right candidate must have the following skills:
- Must be computer literate and be able to use both Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and experience when communicating with customers
- Must have social media experience and knowledge with various platforms
- Positive mental attitude and to be motivated to succeed
- Must be enthusiastic when it comes to work and to do everything to make themselves successful within the job role
- A bubbly personality
- Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)