Weekly wage £122.50 ►Wages explained
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Working week Monday-Friday 10am-5pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 29 Aug 2017 Date posted 27 Apr 2017 Distance 156.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001218261 Positions 1 available
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
The right candidate must have the following skills:
- Must be computer literate and be able to use both Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and experience when communicating with customers
- Must have social media experience and knowledge with various platforms
- Positive mental attitude and to be motivated to succeed
- Must be enthusiastic when it comes to work and to do everything to make themselves successful within the job role
- A bubbly personality
- Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Future prospects Potential full time employment for the right candidate. Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.