The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with a thirst for learning the required frontend and/or backend development practices and processes to become a full stack developer. You'll need to have a keen interest in e-commerce and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices as well as progression towards becoming a certified Magento Developer.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front End Development Tasks
- Back End Development Tasks
- Time Tracking
- Bug Fixing
- Completing the necessary training to progress toward Magento certified developer status
Benefits of Working at PushON -
The PushON team are looking for people to go the extra mile and we offer more than just a salary:
- 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid sick days
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Convenient work hours - you'll start at 10am and go home at 6pm, unless you choose to start at the earlier time of 9am because it suits your lifestyle
- Paid overtime
- Support with career development
- We're an extremely social bunch and regularly go out together because we believe the only way to balance out hard work is to play hard too
- LAMP Stack
- An understanding of SEO
- Good knowledge of web standards
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Hardworking and motivated.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths), and would love to work in ITFuture prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.