Apprentice Software Developer - 11201
• Our apprentices will complete Level 3 Software and Web Development over a 12-18 month period. We'll support you every step of the way with specialist training that will enable you to work on projects, develop your technical skills and provide you with exciting opportunities to work in specialised areas such as programming and testing.
• This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a keen interest in beginning their career in the IT industry. If you work hard and do well, you will complete the programme with great business skills, a good foundation of technological knowledge and an opportunity to progress further within the organisation.
• A genuine interest and aptitude for technology, and possibly some experience of software development
• A 'can do' attitude
• A logical mind-set and problem solving ability
• A commitment to work hard and to spend some of your personal time to complete your studies
• The instinct to question things
• Great communication skills
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths, plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or aboveFuture prospects 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks. Things to consider Benefits • Standard 25 days annual leave • Pension scheme • Cycle to work scheme and onsite gym • Free onsite parking