Commercial Analyst Apprentice
This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys working with data and is eager to develop their skills and get more experience in the industry. Data is a much sought after skill needed by employers, so you can expect your career opportunities to flourish on completion of this apprenticeship.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll work with client services teams to analyse their existing spend and product specification profiles in order to identify work suitable for our internal systems
- You'll be sending data out to quote/tender with our supply chain and analysing responses
- You'll analyse data sets of print products
- You'll work closely with the Strategic Sourcing team to develop and build product price rate cards
- You'll provide analytical business support and commercial guidance where possible
- You'll provide input and support to business projects
- You have excellent analytical skills and interpretation/understanding of data and reporting
- You understand commercial and financial modelling
- You have the knowledge and ability to extract and manipulate complex data from varied systems
- You have experience of data cleansing, analysis and reconciliation and working closely with teams to deliver project outputs on time
- You have a high Maths qualification
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Wakefield that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the Data industry and have I researched into it?