The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering web projects on-time and on-budget for our clients as well as building, testing and maintain content for our email and social media platforms.
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes the web and is excited by the latest developments. You'll be working closely with our senior design team, other front end developers, digital strategists and copywriters and directly with clients to deliver stunning websites and site updates that stand out from the crowd.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, test and deliver bespoke content managed websites
- Carry out updates and upgrades to existing sites
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our digital strategist to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Day to day contact with our design team and clients
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Strong classic HTML and HTML5
- Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques
- PHP & MySQL
- Innovative thinking
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Hardworking and motivated.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.