Software Testing Apprentice
Our Client, an intelligent, trading platform for the digital outdoor media market is looking for a Testing Apprentice due to their continued expansion - don't worry, Lord Sugar is nowhere to be seen.
They are a team of nearly 20 half of which work in our London office and the other half work remotely in Belarus and Russia.
- To assist with the testing of our platform i.e. Testing, tuning and debugging
- To assist with any other testing that maybe required
- Writing code to test platform
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer Savvy
- Basic understanding of how transactional web applications work (html especially)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Interested in learning about software
- Interested in learning systematic software test management practices
- Any knowledge of coding language would be useful
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.