BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme - Audit
You'll gain practical, hands-on experience, benefit from first-class training and development, and study towards professional qualifications, fully-funded by the firm. And because you'll also be doing a real job from the day you start, you'll enjoy rewards that reflect the valuable contribution you bring.
BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme:
- Whoever you are, wherever you are now, this is your chance to build a successful career, and the BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme is a fantastic way to get started.
- You'll gain practical, hands-on experience, benefit from first-class training and development, and study towards professional qualifications, fully-funded by the firm. And because you'll also be doing a real job from the day you start, you'll enjoy rewards that reflect the valuable contribution you bring. With the chance to earn whilst you learn, your experience here will leave you with skills you'll rely on throughout your entire career, wherever you decide to take them.
- Audit, finance and accounting solutions are in our DNA - it's what we do; it's what we've always done. We offer our clients best in class service and guidance, from auditing to financial controls.
- Whether we're working on large-scale transformations or analysing financial data, our people are best-placed to give business-changing advice and a full range of services.
- Core Audit serves global clients across Financial Services, Private Sector and Public Sector. We strive to continuously raise the bar on audit quality and value; by delivering informed challenge, intelligent insight and building greater trust, helping to grow investor confidence.
What you'll do:
- Our Apprentices are here to shape their careers, as well as gain on-the-job experience. You'll work right alongside your more experienced colleagues and be treated with the same respect from day one. But you'll also get extra time and support to help you gain your professional qualifications.
- Depending on the business area you join it takes around 15 months to 5 years to complete BrightStart. At the end of your Apprenticeship, you'll be leading your own projects and managing your own teams.
- Our Apprentices add so much value to our business that we hope you'll develop a long and successful career with us. Of course, you may choose another path. That's ultimately what BrightStart is all about: developing skills and business intelligence that can lead to all kinds of amazing options.
Why join our team:
- For the influencers, the challengers, and for those who are true thinkers - at Deloitte it's the mind-set that makes the role. We're one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with all of the opportunities for development and progression this brings. But more than that, we're a firm of problem solvers.
- From the start, you'll be treated as a permanent member of staff, alongside the best minds in the industry. You'll receive guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers, benefit from tailored learning and development, and feel respected for your individuality.
- More than ever, it's not your experience, but your curiosity that matters.
- Success is people who think differently - the challengers, the empathisers, the look-at-it-another-wayers - all working together to find smart, creative solutions.
- Whoever you are, wherever you've come from, you'll find your contribution is valued at Deloitte from day one.
- We are looking for clever, curious and sparky people who are ready leap into the world of professional services.
- 260 UCAS points (104 in the new system) plus min.
- GCSE or equivalent English Language grade B and Maths grade B.