Apprentice Software Developer
Coops Law are currently looking for an Apprentice Software Developer to join the existing team.
- This role will involve development on specialist bespoke legal software, working to program solutions from business requirements and designs handed to the apprentice by the IT manager
- The main software used is mainly Proclaim (legal software), which uses its own development language, but the role will bring in elements of .Net Framework, SQL language and SSRS (Sequel server reporting services).
- Approachable, presentable, and able to build relationships. Candidate must deliver an immediate and constant impression of first class service.
- A confident individual who is able to communicate with people at all levels of the firm via all communication mediums.
- The ability to keep up to date with all technology advances.
- A self-motivated and pro-active individual able to show innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking.
- A highly professional adaptable & reliable individual capable of remaining calm, logical & focused.
- A hard-working team player, capable of working under pressure without compromising the standard of their work.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role can offer long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.