Web Developer Apprentice
Having started from humble beginnings, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company that really cares about what they do and is truly passionate. If you want a career in Software Development and have some knowledge of websites, then you'll be perfect for Innox. Don't miss out and apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- You will learn to design web pages and implement websites
- You will be supported to manage website content and SEO
- You will be supported to create websites for our clients and setting up WordPress sites
- You'll be image editing - cropping, resizing, other Photoshop work
- You will be using Google products such as Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- You'll be learning and using the latest web technologies: CSS, JQuery, JSON, XML, XHTML, HTML 5
- You'll be developing content for blogs
- You have high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written skills
- You have some experience and knowledge of web design
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Skelmersdale that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the IT industry and have I researched into it?