Digital and Technology Solutions – Software Engineer
The Degree Apprenticeship Programme provides the opportunity to earn a competitive salary and obtain a degree whilst developing a career in Financial Technology. Participants will complete an apprenticeship within Broadridge’s Global Technology Operations division, while studying for a degree at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL). Broadridge Apprentices will work three days a week during term time, studying at QMUL the remaining two and five days a week during university holidays. Upon completion of the four year programme, participants will graduate with a BSc (Hons) in Digital & Technology Solutions from a prestigious Russell Group university.
This approach allows our apprentices to be both productive employees at Broadridge, developing professional skills on the job, and members of a learning community of students who are expanding and deepening their professional knowledge together.
If you’ve got a passion for both business and technology, there’s a big future waiting for you right here! We have 3-4 degree apprenticeship roles:
If you join our product development group, you could progress into a number of different areas. You could be a software designer who picks up the client requirements from the Business Analysts in order to design the software solution, or you could work in the software team developing the code, working on improvements, testing or quality control.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing software on agreed projects and platforms
- Integrating: putting the components of a system together, carrying out tests and working closely with the wider product development and support teams to resolve issues
- Contributing to process improvement within the team to ensure that the team is always improving how it works
- Documenting technical information, so that others can understand the software and the system
- Liaising with other team members, teams and clients to ensure key information is understood