Digital and Technology Apprentice with Prudential PLC
The Digital and Technology apprenticeship will be rotational across different areas within Group Head Office. Placements are expected to be within, IT, Security, Change and Digital.
The successful candidate will: .
- Understand the issues and opportunities of information systems within the business domain
- Understand appropriate technology solutions alongside business needs and through contemporary methods including agile development
- Gain exposure to technology solutions projects that comply with industrial standards
- Gain exposure to technology reporting systems used to produce corporate and financial reports
- Develop an understanding of data management and solutions using standard database management systems (e.g. DBMS)
- Understand security threats and risks to network infrastructure and installed IT systems
- Gain an overview of various functions and how their activities relate to technology solutions
- Ability to analyse and problem solve
- Ability develop effective relationships
- Good research and data skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong IT skills with a desire to develop them further
- Strong interest in all aspects of technology
- Adaptability - accepts changing priorities and working requirements whilst maintaining a high level of output
- Proactive - takes responsibility and demonstrates drive to get things done
- Flexible attitude
- Logical thinking
- Good team player and enjoys working as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
A Levels predicted as three BBB's or above with one A Level being in Maths, IT or Business related subject desirable. Grades A-C in all GCSE's (or equivalents)Future prospects Your experience will be hands on and help you develop key working skills to start your career within financial services. Should opportunities arise, strong performing, successful candidates will be able to apply for permanent entry level roles.