Graduate Management Apprenticeship (Level 5)
As a management apprentice, it would be your job to plan and manage a number of business projects, and make sure they are completed on time and within budget.
Working in the public sector key responsibilities may include:
- Creating and delivering operational plans.
- Managing projects.
- Managing change.
- Financial and resource management, talent management, coaching and mentoring.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of budget control
- Technical skills relevant to the project
- Good IT skills
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- A good understanding of business
This is a graduate post, applicants require a recent degree, or a level 6 qualification in a relevant subject area would be desirable.Future prospects This is an initial 24 month contract. Things to consider Candidates are required to hold a recent degree ( last 3 years) Candidates interested in the post who do not hold a degree are encouraged to apply for any of our other vacancies on the apprenticeship website.