Apprentice Business Manager
4 days left
To provide Business Manager Services for an established accountancy company in Liverpool, covering digital marketing, office administration, accounting support and general business development. You will be employed by Townley & Co Ltd, and simultaneously have the opportunity to study for your degree at the University of Chester.
Duties will include -
- Applying financial strategies, including invoicing, budgets, financial management and accounting, and the provision of financial reports.
- Identifying, prioritising, managing and delivering internal projects to deadlines against the competing demands of a multi client and varied caseload to ensure long term organisational success.
- Leading on-going client business support
- Developing, managing and maintaining internal office systems
- Leading digital marketing campaigns and the creation of marketing and sales strategies.
- Responsible for website administration and the application of innovative techniques for organisational improvement and development.
- Managing initial accounting enquiriesand preparation of small business accounts
- Maintaining practice diaries, calendars, meetings schedules and client account reminder
- Reviewing existing systems, identify areas for improvement and create new working systems to support the current profile and deliver long term organisational success and future growth of the business
- Leading on client maintenance scheduling, maintaining contact with clients
- Be self-motivated and have the capability of prioritising, managing and delivery of projects to deadlines against the competing demands of a multi-client and varied caseload.
- Ability to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstate a commitment to continual learning and development.
- To conduct themselves in a professional way at all times, commensurate with the post of Business Manager. To have the ability represent all clients whilst dealing with new enquiries in an efficient and personable manner.
- Ability to work as part of team but also able to show initiative and be self-motivated.
- To have the ability to scrutinise and interrogate financial, legal and technical information.
- Have a demonstrable ability to work to the highest level of accuracy.
- Be able to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) and be able to utilise all communication media to deliver information.
- To develop knowledge and experience of the accountancy practices.
- Familiarity and good working knowledge of all Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access software.
- Hold a UK full driving licence and be a car owner in order to visit clients and occasionaly travel to Warrington office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve and apply initiative in complex situations.
- Project management skills.
- Tenacity and determination is required to successfully combine degree level study alongside a challenging career.
- To have at least 4 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English. IT qualification desirable.
- Good A levels, B/TEC or an equivalent Level 3 qualification, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior paid or voluntary work experience preferable.
- You must have the right to live and work in England to apply for this role.