Apprentice Web Developer
Annual wage £7,280.00
Working week Monday to Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 15 Sep 2017 Date posted 08 May 2017 Distance 203.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001223421 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Understanding of programming concepts and principles Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- A passion for the industry and keen interest in web design & development from frontend to backend
- The ideal candidate will learn the concepts behind object-oriented programming (OOP) in order to build websites that function well for the end user
- Flexibility is key in this industry therefore you must be pro-active and willing to learn new techniques which will help you in your role and establish yourself as a key website developer
- An interest in server-side technology would also help.
- Work hard and manage their workload well.
- Are keen learners
- Have good attention to detail
- Communicate effectively
- Contribute creatively to the work we do
- Continue to learn and develop your coding skills with side projects
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)