Apprentice Web Developer
Twilo Creative specialises in three core areas:
Website Design & Development
Working with a wide range of clients to create beautiful and functional websites aimed at converting their audience, websites are often built on WordPress and OpenCart, as well as bespoke systems where out of the box solutions are not appropriate.
We work closely with clients to understand their customer base to create logos, business stationery, flyers, brochures and much more which effectively market their business.
The aim of the game is to generate revenue for our clients using proven marketing techniques across pay-per-click advertising, social media management and search engine optimization.
Desirable Skills to have at the end of the apprenticeship:
- Ability to build standards compliant HTML5 & CSS3 front end code.
- Understanding of programming concepts and principles Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- A passion for the industry and keen interest in web design & development from frontend to backend
- The ideal candidate will learn the concepts behind object-oriented programming (OOP) in order to build websites that function well for the end user
- Flexibility is key in this industry therefore you must be pro-active and willing to learn new techniques which will help you in your role and establish yourself as a key website developer
- An interest in server-side technology would also help.
- Work hard and manage their workload well.
- Are keen learners
- Have good attention to detail
- Communicate effectively
- Contribute creatively to the work we do
- Continue to learn and develop your coding skills with side projects
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)